Tuesday 18 November 2014

Introduction!

My name is Breena and I`m an avid tea drinker. I have been ever since I was little, but only for the last year or so did I become interested in the vast world of loose leaf tea!
I live in Surrey, British Columbia and I work at a local tea shop. You could say I've learned a few things about tea, though I am by no means any sort of expert. In a way, I guess that's part of the reason I want to begin this blog. I want to explore the wide world of teas and herbs and their benefits on our health. I also want to experiment with storage, tea blending and any food recipes I can find that involve tea!
So, for my inaugural post, I'll answer the Tea Ask!
earl grey: how do you take your tea?
Usually with honey, usually without milk unless it's a black tea.


lady grey: favorite outfit?
One of my most flamboyant dresses! Pink, pink, pink!

irish breakfast: what country do you want to visit?
I'd love to visit the Netherlands, Britain, France (again), and Japan.

chamomile: comfort movie?
Anything Jane Austen.

peppermint: what's your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas because I get to celebrate for a month and a half and also I get to spend money on my friends and family.

milk: do you have any allergies?
I have a fairly severe nut allergy.

sugar: tell me about your first crush
I was in preschool and he was cute. That's all I remember.

honey: type out the last text you sent
To my sweetie: "I guess, just try to not be home toooo late okay?"

green tea: where do you feel most at peace?
Home.


bubble tea: what ride would you pick at an amusement park?
One of those spinny-ridey things that whip you around! :D

mug: when/where do you normally drink tea?
Living room at home, or at work.

chai: what do you order at starbucks?
Roasted ham and swiss sandwich and a peppermint hot chocolate.

oolong: what are you hoping to be doing in ten years?
Painting professionally

herbal: post a selfie

This is a more recent photo of me and my cat, Clara!

coffee: surprise coffee ask! how do you take your coffee?
I hate coffee... so not at all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment